Monday 13 April 2015



Hello Bloggers.
I had the great pleasure to work with these lovely papers which inspired me to create a gift box for my valentine. The lucky recipient was my husband who appreciated the chocolates but seem to get more enjoyment from the gift book.




I started by painting the suit case with smoke blue paint and edged the corners with silver ink. I used the butterflies collection to cover the outside. I then fussy cut some of the butterflies gluing them down in the centre and lifting the wings up to make them appear they are sitting there.



I used silver and blue glitter glue to highlight the flowers and butterflies. I placed small crystals
beside the flowers as I was trying to catch the light.

  


Inside I  placed some yummy chocolates and a valentine voucher book made from the butterfly collection paper.
The inside lid I continued the silver glitter and used a lace love heart to represent the valentine theme.



 I had fun using the papers to make the voucher book. I found the papers worked well for small projects like this one. Some of the Vouchers were "Get out of yard work for the day" or "Control of the remote."Don't worry there was a use by date.

  I used the round silver Diamante trim as a strip of embellishment and cut each individual ones as the studs for the suitcase.  



Thank you for having a look at my project and I look forward to creating many more creations with megs gardens wonderful scrapbooking treasures.

Megs Garden Products.
From my own stash
Lace heart
Smokey blue paint
Blue and silver glitter








No comments:

Post a Comment